9-15-06 Rainbow Through the Rain

O Joy that seekest me through pain,
I cannot close my heart to thee
I trace the rainbow through the rain,
And feel the promise is not in vain
That morn shall tearless be

Burke continues to battle through with courage, strength and determination. He has improved each day and we hope next week brings reports of good news while he begins to eat again! Thank you for the food, visits, emails and love...we appreciate feeling so connected to you all through this time...you give us so much strength! Love to you all

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love little Burke!!
Anonymous said…
Hey to the three bears, Know that I have been praying for all of you ever since I learned of Burke's arrival. God's Blessings on you and may each day see strength and growth for you and baby.

Prayerfully, Susan Romzek

Popular posts from this blog

9-26-06 We're Going HOME!

7/6/06 Mommy & Baby Burke

8-20-06 Surviving the Hospital