"In the Arms of the Great"



Here is a beautiful picture of Great Grandpa Chester, Baby Burke, Grandma "Nina", and a very proud mother. I am sure Grandpa was telling Baby Burke a wonderful story with his deep, wise, and melodic voice. I remember being a small child tucked up along Grandpa’s side and the sweet aroma of his Old Spice after shave combined with his neatly pressed lamb’s wool sweaters were always a delight. So here is to generations of love, stories, memories, the wonderful gift of family, and all that is to come!

Comments

Anonymous said…
chris,
It was wonderful to hear about your memories of the past. I pray for all of you. Be strong. I know these times are tough for you and Nate. Let me know if you need any help. I can head up saturday if you need me. -derek
Anonymous said…
Chris,Nate
"Love you to the bone."

Dave
I love you to the bone too!

Tim

Popular posts from this blog

9-26-06 We're Going HOME!

7/6/06 Mommy & Baby Burke

8-20-06 Surviving the Hospital