What a Beautiful Mom and Baby

Baby Burke, Chris, and Nate have had a pretty good week. Yesterday the doctors dilate Burke's Esophagus and things went very well. After the procedure they where able to take out the NG tube and allow the baby to swallow on his own.

The not so good news came this morning when my mom called me and told me the baby was having complications after yesterdays procedure. Because they enlarged the babies Esophagus stomach juices have been giving him bad indigestion. This has effected Burkes breathing and we seem to be right back where we started. As of this morning his respiratory rate has weakened and the doctor have had to give him oxygen. When I got off the phone with my mom they where taking Burke back in for another examination.

My dad and I will be working on the kitchen this weekend and hope to get everything in order fo Chris, Nate, and Burke. Thanks for your prayers when I have more info I will let you know.

love Tim

Comments

Anonymous said…
...what oh what but to trust...easy to write...hard to live.........

Praying and remaining in Christ...
Anonymous said…
It is good to see such a great mom and friend holding her little boy with as much love as she can give.

Hope to hear more good news real soon. love to all.
Michelle
Anonymous said…
Chris,
Hang in there. We are all there for you. You look great in this latest photo with Burke. I hope to be up in the next weekend or two.

The 3 of you are in my prayers
Anonymous said…
Chris and Nate:

What a beautiful baby boy! Karyn Ball gave me the website information. I'm extremely sorry for the rough road but it looks like you have a fighter on your hands. I'm praying for you and beautiful family. Keep the faith. Jodi, Jaedon and Rita.
Anonymous said…
HI Chris,
What a wonderful rememberance of all the love this will be for little Burke as he gets older! You guys have done a terrific job of writing down all the details and snapping some beautiful photos.
Thanks for keeping us updated as well. I love you lots and look forward to being great Aunt to little Burke. Please call and let me know whenever I can do anything to help. I'll be keeping in touch.
much love, your aunt katie

Popular posts from this blog

9-26-06 We're Going HOME!

7/6/06 Mommy & Baby Burke

8-20-06 Surviving the Hospital