8-7-06 The Burke BLOW OUT!




Oh yes, what you see is poop on Nate's shirt (at 2am) after a major explosion took place during "daddy's turn" at diaper changing! The nurses all agree that Burke has officially set the hospital record for biggest poop blow out of all time...his excrement shot 72 inches (yes we really measured) from his rear end, through daddy's shirt and over to the bed where I was sleeping! Incredible for such a little squirt! hehe! Fortunatley, I was spared from the mess but Nate had to spend the rest of the night in a hospital gown and pants. Thanks Burke for holding strong to the "Burke" family tradition...you've definitally proven yourself and you're uncles will be so proud :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hee hee....it's amazing what comes out of those little ones! :) Hope all is well with you guys!
D-Lo said…
Wow! Have the nurses been spiking Burke's milk with Super Colon Blow 3000 (http://snltranscripts.jt.org/89/89ecolonblow.phtml) .

Nate, my job requires me to perform maneuvers of various heniousness (sp?) to people dressed just like you, so it's probably a good thing I wasn't there.
D-Lo said…
Pretend the "." in my first sentence was a "?"

The second sentence, really, if you count "Wow!" as a sentence.
Anonymous said…
Look at all of that great breast milk poo!! Nice job mamma!!
Anonymous said…
Hey good look for you Nate.
Tell Burke way to go.
It looks like you are all doing fine. Hope all keeps going the way it is now.
Michelle
Anonymous said…
I'm glad a poop blow out caused my husband, "d-lo," to respond TWICE--he's so neat. ;) Seriously, it's !AWESOME! to hear Burke is doing well and to so quickly learn he's a straight shooter--har har. He's already started giving laughs--not bad, not bad at all. :o)
Anonymous said…
HI! Fay kept me posted on little Burke. I just checked to see the lastest update and I'm so glad he is doing well. He is adorable and is fabulous at blow-outs! My kids had them but not like that! I've been thinking aboiut you guys and you've been in my prayers.
love,
marisa

Popular posts from this blog

9-26-06 We're Going HOME!

7/6/06 Mommy & Baby Burke

8-20-06 Surviving the Hospital